Artificial Intelligence in your business – why you should attend :
- Many of your staff will feel anxious about AI, and pessimistic about being replaced by a robot at some point in the future. Our courses dispel the myths behind AI and will show you and your staff that working alongside AI is an opportunity rather than something to fear.
- A top level introduction to AI, machine learning and data mining – no technical skill or coding skills needed. Half day, one day or two day courses available.
- You will examine how other businesses (including your competitors) are using AI.
- You will explore how AI could be used in your business, and most importantly would you get a Return On Investment?
- You will consider the ethics behind AI, and you will look ahead at the next 5 to 10 years (and beyond) to where AI is going.
Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and data mining are all revolutionising the way we live and how businesses transact with their customers. From chat bots on a company’s home page to using AI to match customers with better products and services, there is no doubt we are living through a technical revolution.
Our training sessions are intended to give business owners or your staff members & employees a high-level introduction to AI, machine learning and data mining. Explain how these systems work, how other businesses are using them and how they can be introduced to your business. We also cover the ethics of AI and look at where AI is leading us over the next 5 to 10 years and beyond.
This is not a technical session and does not require any technical or coding skills or experience.
Many of your staff will feel anxious about AI and will worry their jobs will be replaced by robots. Our course is intended to dispel the myths behind AI and show your staff that working alongside AI is an opportunity rather than something to fear.
We offer half day, one day or two-day courses. Please contact us for more information.